South America is one of the fastest growing travel destinations of the past few years, and Trafalgar (www.trafalgar.com), the Insider of guided holidays is pleased to announce the launch of their 2014 South America brochure that also includes Mexico, Costa Rica and Panama.
With an increased growth of 80% in the past year, Trafalgar has seen exponential demand for travel to South America. ‘With an increase desire for new aspirational destinations, South America is, without a doubt, the new frontier for Asians. ‘says Nicholas Lim, Regional Director of Trafalgar Asia. ‘We further anticipate another surge in volume, especially with the 2014 FIFA World Cup round the corner in Brazil. As the number one guided holiday operator in the region, we are excited to welcome more discerning guests on our trips and provide them the opportunity to discover new cultures from an insider perspective.’
Lim added, ‘We are finding that savvy individuals which includes senior executives and well-travelled seniors are taking our South America trips, especially popular itineraries like ‘Glimpse of South America’ which visits the cities of Rio De Janeiro, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires. Additionally, adventurous types also enjoy our ‘Highlights of Peru’ itinerary that takes guest to Machu Picchu, Cusco and the Sacred Valley. Football fans could also do a pre or post tournament trip to these surrounding destinations to maximize their time in the region.’
Trafalgar’s award winning insider experiences have been translated from its Europe and North America itineraries for the South American product, so guests will enjoy all the quality inclusions that is synonymous with the brand. Trafalgar ensures guests experience the world as a traveler, not a tourist, providing an ‘insider view’ from a friend that gives guests authentic and enhanced experiences that they won’t find elsewhere.
Trafalgar’s current 2014 South American brochure comprise of 17 itineraries and 8 optional extensions. New itineraries include:
Peru’s Andean Explorer :-
Colourful Trails of Ecuador :-
- Visit the cities of Cusco, Puno, Colca Canyon, Arequipa, Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu
- Enjoy a ‘Be My Guest’ dining experience at the colonial home of Dr. Diez Canseco
- Enjoy a river cruise on Lake Titicaca
- Stay at the 5 star Andina Private Collection Hotels in Arequipa & Cusco that were winners of Trip Advisor’s 2013 Traveler’s choice Awards. *The Arequipa property is a colonial mansion, part of Trafalgar’s ‘Authentic Accommodation’.
- Visit the cities of Quito, Otavalo, Banos, Riobamba, Cuenca & Guayaquil
- Enjoy a ‘Be My Guest’ dining experience at Hacienda la Compania, a family home situated on a rose plantation
- Learn how to make a local candy called melcocha and indulge in local Ecuadorian chocolate while on a trip to the Equatorial line
- Stay at our ‘Authentic Accommodation’ Hacienda Cusin, one of the oldest haciendas founded in 1602.
For more information on Trafalgar and the new South America brochure, please firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.trafalgar.com
Follow us on Twitter at @TrafalgarAsia and Facebook.