Nagpanchami 2022: Nagpanchami Muhurta, Nagpanchami worship method, Nagpanchami donation and bath
This time Nagpanchami is very important, on this Nagpanchami 2022 Panchami, you can read the ways to get rid of your sufferings here.
The festival of Nagpanchami is celebrated on the fifth day of Shukla Paksha of Sawan month. Ashtnagas are worshiped on this day. Vasuki, one of the Ashtnagas, is seated around the neck of Shiva. Come let us know when is Nagpanchami, what to do on this day and know the simple worship method.
When is Nag Panchami 2022: According to the English calendar, this time this festival will be celebrated on Tuesday, August 2, 2022.
Nag Panchami date starts – August 02, 2022 at 05:13 am
Nag Panchami date ends – August 03, 2022 at 05:41 am
Nag Panchami Puja Muhurta – From 06:05 am to 08:41 am
Duration- 02 Hours 36 Minutes
What do you do on this day?
1. Ashtnagas are worshiped along with Shiva worship on this day.
2. Along with this, worship of the goddess of serpents Vasuki’s sister Manasadevi and her son Aastik Muni is also worshiped.
3. On this day, Nag Mata Kadru, Balram’s wife Revathi, Balramji’s mother Rohini and snake’s mother Surasa are also worshipped.
4. Farmers do not use their new crop until they offer roti to the snake’s bambi with the new grain.
5. They also worship Nang’s Bangi.
6. On this day the worship of Vish Yoga and Kaal Sarp Dosh is also done.
7. On this day a fast is also kept for Nagdev.
8. On the day of Nagpanchami, at the main door of the house, make a shape of a snake with cow dung, ocher or clay and worship it.
9. On this day silver serpent serpent is worshipped. If silver serpent is not a serpent, then by putting seven knots in a big rope, worship it in the form of a snake.
10. There is more importance of worshiping by visiting a snake temple or place.
Worship of Snakes on Nagpanchami:
1. Clean the place of snake worship after retiring from routine.
2. Place a wooden pat or post in the appropriate direction at the place of worship and spread a red cloth on it.
3. Now place a picture of a snake, an idol of clay or a snake of Chanki on that plate.
4. Now sprinkle Ganges water on the picture or idol, bathe them and greet them and invoke them.
5. Then take turmeric, roli (red vermilion), rice and flowers and offer it to the snake deity. Do his Panchopchar Puja.
6. After that mix raw milk, ghee, sugar and offer it to the snake idol.
7. After worshiping, the aarti of the snake deity is performed.
8. In the end, definitely listen to the story of Nagpanchami.
9. In the same way, do puja aarti in the evening as well.
10. After the puja aarti, you can break the fast by giving donations etc.
On Nagpanchami, you have to keep your mood right and also don’t make anyone do anything or think bad.
This information is only, once you must take the opinion of experts.