Nag Panchami 2022: How to get rid of the troubles of your horoscope
Nag Panchami is very dear to Lord Shiva, Kaal i.e. Lord Mahakal, Sarp i.e. Nag, so if you want to get good luck then do some special measures.
On the day of Nag Panchami, women worship Nag Devta and snakes are fed milk. This year the festival of Nag Panchami will be celebrated on 2nd August 2022. The Panchami Tithi of Shravan month is considered very important for the worship of snake deities.
Nag Panchami date starts – August 02, 2022 at 05:13 am
Nag Panchami date ends – August 03, 2022 at 05:41 am
Nag Panchami Puja Muhurta – From 06:05 am to 08:41 am
Duration- 02 Hours 36 Minutes
There are many ups and downs in the life of people who have Kalsarp Dosh in their birth chart or who have killed the snake knowingly or unknowingly. If there is no birth chart and any of the following problems occur in life, then they should consider themselves to be suffering from Kaal Sarp Dosh and take remedies.
13 Symptoms of Kaal Sarp Dosh
1. Repeated losses in business.
The full fruit of hard work is not achieved.
3. Being cheated by loved ones.
4. To be tarnished for no reason.
5. Not having children or progress of children.
6. No marriage or marital life being disturbed.
7. Deterioration of health.
8. Frequent injuries and accidents.
9. Getting the reward of a good work done by others.
10. Frightening dreams coming again and again, Nag-Nagin appearing again and again.
11. Black woman, who is frightening or a widow, seen crying.
12. The dead person asks for something in a dream, seeing a procession, drowning in water, looking shaven, looking limbless.
13. If there is any one of the symptoms like having an abortion or not having a child, then get the peace of Kaal Sarp Dosh done.
Following are some of the experiments performed on the day of Nag Panchami, due to which the Kaal Sarp Dosh is relaxed-
1. Make a pair of serpent and serpent made of silver and worship it and throw it in water.
2. Chant the simple mantra- Om Kuldevatai Namah or Om Pitrudevataye Namah as much as possible.
3. Free the snake charmer in the forest by paying a snake or a pair of money.
4. In a Shiva temple where there are no snakes on Shiva, get it done and offer a snake.
5. Offer 7 Mouli made of sandalwood to Shiva temple every Wednesday or Saturday.
6. Offer sandalwood and sandalwood perfume to Shiva and apply it regularly.
7. Get the Shiva temple cleaned, repaired and painted on Nag Panchami.
8. Chant the following mantras-havan or get it done.
(a) ‘Nagendra Harai Om Namah Shivay’
(B) ‘Om Nagdevataai Namah’ or ‘Nag Panchami Mantra’.
(9) Offer Vijaya, Arka flower, Datura flower, fruits to Shiva and get Rudrabhishek done with milk.
(10) Throw coals equal to their weight in water.
(11) Clean the teeth regularly with cow urine.
(12) Get the Nag Gayatri Yantra Purascharan done.
(13) Make a similar pair on the coconut and wrap it with molly and throw it in water.
If your sentiments are right then you will get the fruits for sure, if your feelings are right then you will get the fruits for sure.
This article is only for information, before doing them, please take the opinion of experts first.