Know how it will have a big impact on the life of common man
1. Bank of Baroda: If you have an account with Bank of Baroda, then note that from August 1, the rules for payment by check in Bank of Baroda will change. RBI had issued guidelines to Bank of Baroda. Positive pay system has been implemented for checks with an amount of Rs 5 lakh or more. Under this, the bank has to give the information related to the check through SMS, net banking or mobile app.
2. KYC for PM Kisan: You have also been given the time of July 31 for KYC of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Farmers will not be able to do KYC from August 1. Farmers can also get their ekyc done by visiting their nearest Common Service Center. Apart from this, EKYC can be done online through the official website of PM Kisan sitting at home. Let us inform that, for the convenience of the farmers, it was announced by the Central Government to extend the last date of e-KYC. The last date for e-KYC has been extended to July 31. Earlier, the last date for conducting e-KYC was May 31.
3. Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana: To take advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, you have to get your crop insured under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana. The last date for registration is 31st July. After that there will be no registration and you may be deprived of this scheme. Let us tell you that this registration can be done online or offline.
4. LPG Prices : LPG prices change on 1st of every month. In such a situation, this time also there is a possibility of change in the price of gas cylinder from August 1. This time companies can change the price of both domestic and commercial gas cylinders. Let us tell you, last time the commercial gas cylinder became cheaper, while the domestic gas cylinder was increased by Rs 50.
5. Penalty: If you have not filed income tax return yet, do it before 31st July or else you will have to pay the penalty from 1st August. Late fee will have to be paid for filing ITR after July 31. If the taxable income of the income-tax payer is up to or less than Rs.5 lakh, then he will have to pay Rs.1,000 as late fee. If the taxable income of the taxpayer is more than Rs 5 lakh, then he will have to pay a late fee of Rs 5000. PLC/GT