HCL Technologies’ Global IT Development Center plans to hire additional 1000 people in Andhra Pradesh
- HCL Technologies, a leading global technology company, is organizing a virtual Mega Recruitment Drive in Vijayawada on February 12th & 13th, 2021. The company is offering around 1,000 job opportunities for Freshers / Experienced Professionals at HCL Technologies Campus in Gannavaram, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- HCL Technologies Global IT Development Center at Gannavaram has been operational since February 2020 with nearly1,500 employees. HCL’s Vijayawada center which is on approximately 30 acres of land was envisaged as part of Andhra Pradesh’s drive to create new IT hubs in the state.
- The Vijayawada center is in sync with HCL’s philosophy to create and operate, a state-of-the-art global IT development center; recruit, train and employ local talent and create sustainable ecosystems to retain them. The center also houses a skill development center that will bridge the employability divide. HCL Vijayawada focuses on high-end technologies including Engineering Research & Development, Application Development and Product & Platforms Business.
- HCL Vijayawada’s “come back home” campaign, reaches out to talent from Vijayawada and encourages them to come back home to exciting careers in Engineering Services, Application and Product Development. The “stay rooted” campaign focuses on creating global opportunities for graduates in their own city and reaches out to freshers with new opportunities.
- HCL offers best-in class skill-based training programs for entry-level job roles. The skill center in Vijayawada can currently train 1,000 people. Candidates interested to kick-start their IT career with HCL can apply for its training & hiring programs. HCL offers training programs for students who have completed Class XII, Science Graduates and Engineering Graduates as well as Post Graduates.
- The HCL Vijayawada Centre has 750+ students enrolled in TechBee – HCL’s Early Career Program. The TechBee Program skills Class XII completed students for entry level job roles at HCL. On completing the 1-year TechBee training program, students are placed in HCL Technologies. HCL also supports higher education of TechBee scholars through its arrangement with BITS Pilani or SASTRA University where students can enrol for completing their graduation programs.
- The Mega Recruitment Drive on 12 & 13th Feb will have HCL hiring fresher graduates and experienced professionals with 2-8 Years of Experience in key technologies including Java, Chip Designing, .Net, Azure, Microservices, SAP, Python, Protocol Development, Networking, DevOps and Automation testing.
Quote from Ms. Srimathi Shivashankar, Corporate Vice President, HCL Technologies
HCL’s ‘New Vistas’ initiative provides talent in India with innovative opportunities and platforms that will empower them with the necessary skills needed to play crucial roles in the technology landscape. I am happy to announce that HCL Vijayawada is organizing a Mega Recruitment Drive on February 12 and February 13, 2021, that will present opportunities to both freshers and experienced professionals to join one of our fastest growing and most exciting New Vistas centers in Vijayawada.
At HCL Technologies, our core values of Courage and Care inspire us to Collaborate in the spirit of optimism toward a sustainable future. In the last four years, our centers in New Vistas locations like Madurai, Lucknow, Nagpur and Vijayawada have nurtured and hired over 15,000 candidates who are now an integral part of HCL Technologies. The Global IT and Training Center in Vijayawada provides young graduates with the opportunity to skill themselves and start their global career with Fortune 500 clients. We invite you to be a part of a transformational journey with HCL Technologies .”