Kalraj Mishra, Union Minister of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) emphasized on the need for using information technology for good governance and employment generation in MSME. While addressing the meeting of Senior Officers of the Ministry of MSME in New Delhi today, he expressed satisfaction that Udyog Aadhaar enabled Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) is getting momentum among entrepreneurs and over 4000 UAMs are being filed every day.
Shri Kalraj Mishra, Union Minister of MSME and Shri Giriraj Singh, Minister of State for MSME met Senior Officers of Ministry of MSME today in continuation with Prime Minister’s remarks in concluding session of interaction with Group of Secretaries held on 21.01.2016.
The Group of Secretary reports plan of action for Ministry of MSME shall be based on following presentations:
- Good Governance – Challenges and Opportunities
- Employment Generation Strategies
- Farmer-Centric Initiatives in Agriculture and Allied Sectors
- Education and Health – Universal Access and Quality
- Innovative Budgeting and Effective Implementation
- Accelerated Growth with Inclusion and Equity
- Swachchh Bharat and Ganga Rejuvenation – People’s Involvement and Sustainability
- Energy Efficiency and Conservation.
Keeping in view the importance of Action Plan for high speed broadband connectivity on optical cable to all Gram Panchayats, proposed to be implemented by December, 2018, the Union Minister of MSME expressed desire to understand all the steps required for the implementation at ground level. Giving his concluding remarks during the presentation, Shri Mishra said that Information, Education and Communication plan of the Ministry should be finalized quickly so that entrepreneurs are aware of various norms and procedures of the Ministry.