Navratri fasting food : is going to start from 22 March i.e. Wednesday. In these days, people fast for nine days with devotion. Devotees take only fruits during the fast. In such a situation, today we have brought you the recipe for making Sabudana Chilla.
Will get enough energy for the whole day
Sago is rich in a good amount of fiber, so by consuming it, your stomach feels full for a long time. Along with this, your weight also remains under control. By consuming it, you get enough energy for the whole day. You can make and eat this very easily, so let’s know how to make Sabudana Chilla….
Click on this link to get more information for Chaitra Navratri
Ingredients needed to make Sabudana Chilla-
1 cup sago
1/2 cup water chestnut flour
3 tbsp peanuts
1 tbsp white sesame seeds
1 green chili
oil as required
black salt as per taste
How to make Sabudana Chilla?
To make Sabudana Chilla, first of all take Sabudana.
- Then you soak it in water and keep it for about 1 hour.
- After this, put the sago in the mixer and grind it and take it out in a bowl.
- Then put peanuts and green chilies in the mixer jar and grind them coarsely.
- After this, add the peanut paste to the sago paste and mix.
- Then add water chestnut flour to this mixture and mix it well.
- After this add white sesame seeds and salt as per taste and mix.
- Then, adding water as required in all these things, prepare the batter of cheela.
After this, heat a nonstick pan/tawa on medium heat.
- Then grease it well with some oil.
- After this, put the sago batter in a bowl in the middle of the griddle.
- Then you spread it in a circular motion on the griddle.
- After this, applying oil on both the sides, roast the chiles till they become golden and crispy.
Now your fruit sago cheela is ready. Then serve it hot with coconut chutney ( PLC/GT)