Be prepared to scrutinize your IQ – It matters!
The exclusive batch for current affairs being conducted at Chanakya IAS Academy aims to help aspirants develop a concise approach towards their preparation process for current affairs.
Aspirants, through these classes will be provided precise notes covering various important sources, like Newspaper editorials, AIR, Yojana and other important magazines, etc. Daily quiz, practice sessions and group discussion will also be a part of the special current affairs classes.
The other important topics which will be covered in the exclusive batch for current affairs are:
· Comprehensive Analysis of Editorial columns and Opinion columns of The Hindu, Indian Express, Economic Times
· Weekly coverage of PIB, PRS and EPW
· Detailed analysis of magazines like Yojana, Kurukshetra, frontline and world focus
· Coverage of AIR, RSTV, LSTV
· discussing National and International Schemes and Initiatives
· Detailed coverage of India Year Book and Economic Survey of India
Scientifically designed study material will help students learn from precise and clear information available rather than cluster of free-falling pool of data. Answer writing practice for Current Affairs based Main Examination questions and related Preliminary type questions will also help students test their proficiency on the same.
The expert of Chanakya IAS Academy recently spoke to us and said, “Current affairs part needs to be prepared holistically under the guidance of a mentor, as too much reliability on magazines or websites may have detrimental effects on one’s preparation. Moreover getting the right source for current affairs is another challenge to the serious candidates. And therefore, this special batch for current affairs is designed as a one stop solution for all the candidates struggling to get right and concise material for current affairs preparation”