Wednesday, December 11th, 2019

Agreements signed for German Financial Assitance to MSMEs

INVC Bureau New Delhi. The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) and the German Government’s Development Bank KfW, signed a series of agreements here today for financial assistance totaling EURO 89.2 million (approx. Rs 622 crore) to promote the adoption of energy efficient and cleaner production technologies by micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in India. Two sets of agreements were signed in the Ministry of Finance in the presence of Mr. Kumar Sanjay Krishna, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Finance.
Under the Agreement, KfW will provide concessional loan and technical assistance to support financing of environmental investments in the MSME sector by SIDBI. The MSME Energy Efficiency Programme consists of a credit line of EURO 50 million and an accompanying grant component of EURO 0.5 million for technical support; the MSME Cleaner Production programme involves a credit line of EURO 38.5 million and a grant of EURO 0.2 million for technical support. The two agreements signed today support SIDBI’s initiatives to strengthen the MSME sector and further deepen the longstanding cooperation between SIDBI and KfW. MSMEs contribute critically to the Indian economy in terms of output, employment and exports.
Germany and KfW are longstanding partners of India. Since the 1950s, sectors like Energy, Financial Sector Development, Health, and Protection of the Environment and Natural Resources have received KfW support.

Comments

CAPTCHA code

Users Comment

Leatha, says on March 14, 2011, 5:24 AM

Exceptional read, I just passed this onto a co-worker who was doing a modest analysis on that. And he in fact got me lunch because I found it for him .So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! My best regards, Leatha.

review bluehost, says on January 11, 2011, 4:00 AM

Sounds like a good idea. You'll have heaps of subscriber should you do that.

Val Wildner, says on December 3, 2010, 6:46 PM

Thought you should know, great blog, interesting to read all the comments.

Mel Lapradd, says on November 7, 2010, 5:36 PM

forever updated. That was exactly what I needed to read today. Good post! I am also going to write a blog post about this… thanks Thanks for the article. Information was clear and very detailed. This article is very good.

Garmin 255W, says on November 3, 2010, 1:39 AM

OMG! I must say, your blog has to be one of the best written blogs that I have viewed in a long time.What I wouldn't give to be able to publish posts that are as fascinating| as yours. I guess I'll have to continue reading your articles and hope that some day I can write on a subject with as much knowledge as you have! Bravo!!

Nu Bermejo, says on October 16, 2010, 11:30 PM

If you're still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you'll know which is right for you.

senuke, says on June 21, 2010, 12:20 PM

I like this article.I also make a selling for my affiliate product is 60% dominant from content at my blog,and 40% from PPC advertising that i use.

Milton Motl, says on June 18, 2010, 11:11 PM

Thanks for the tips. Interesting but looks like there is some hard work ahead for me!